SafeTMade brand - SOLAS approved first aid kit is certified by RINA Services SpA. to meet the requirements that are needed for lifeboat & liferaft (survival craft), rescue boat and bridge usage.
There are two different options for First Aid Kits with expire date of 32 or 48 months. Contents are sealed in a waterproof, enclosed, reuseable, doypack type pack with seal. Based on country requirements content can be tailored.
The kit includes the following items as a minimum:
(1) 1 x Waterproof container
(2) 1 x First aid instructions
(3) 50 x Analgesic medication (painkiller)
(4) 1 x Burn cream
(5) 10 x Antiseptic wipes
(6) 20 x Adhesive plasters - Adhesive dressings
(7) 10 x Sterile compression bandages
(8) 1 x Adhesive elastic bandage
(9) 2 x Sterile gauze compresses 7,5 cm x 7,5 cm
(10) 2 x Triangular bandages
Safetmade brand first aid kit has high quality and long expiry time in the sector – 36 months.
The kit is in compliance with the following standards:
SOLAS 74, as amended , Regulation III/4 and 34 as amended to date.
LSA code Regulation I/1.2 and IV/22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 and V/188.8.131.52 as amended to date .
ISO 18813:2006(E) – 93/42/AT